ANN - 360Precision Adjuste MK2 demo program

  • Matthew Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2009
      We're pleased to announce the launch of the 360Precision Adjuste MK2
      demo program.

      The demo program gives you a chance to try an Adjuste MK2 in the
      comfort of your own home. You're free to keep the demo Adjuste for up
      to 10 days. When your demo trial expires you simply ship the Adjuste
      MK2 to the next person on the waiting list.

      We also ask you to upload at least 2 panoramas taken with the demo
      Adjuste during your 10 day trial to the 360Precision user gallery.

      Demo Adjuste Procedure:

      1. Sign-up for the Adjuste Demo program via the 360Precision website
      here:

      www.360precision.com/360/rd/demoadjuste/

      2. Check-in the arrival of your demo Adjuste

      3. Get out and about taking panos with your Adjuste MK2 panoramic
      tripod head

      4. Ship out your demo Adjuste to the next lucky demo user.

      5. Upload two panoramas to the 360Precision User Gallery (optional of
      course).

      6. Complete the 360Precision demo user survey.

      The full terms and conditions are available on the sign-in page on the
      360Precision Ltd website.

      If you have any questions about the demo program please feel free to
      email demoadjuste (at) 360precision.com

      Please note that 360Precision will cover all shipping costs to the
      initial demo users. You are then responsible for shipping costs to the
      next recipient. If you then choose to purchase an Adjuste MK2 we will
      discount the retail price by £50.

      Follow us on twitter @ twitter.com/360precision

      Matthew Rogers
      Co-founder