Newbie

  • Bart
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2009
      Hello, I am new to the group and new to panorama photos. Can someone direct me to a site explaining the basics of equipment, tools, software? Thanks

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2009
        Bart wrote:

        > Hello, I am new to the group and new to panorama photos. Can someone
        > direct me to a site explaining the basics of equipment, tools, software?

        -> http://wiki.panotools.org/
        -> http://www.panoramas.dk/panorama/index.html
        -> http://www.dffe.at/

        best regards
      • Chuck De Luck
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 11, 2009
          Well that's where I've been for a week, reading and lurking. lol
           And that's why I posted, for a little feedback on personal preferences, experiences.
          But it looks like Hugin will be the one, since it's free and I haven't seen a dollar in many months.
            Chuck

        • Tikva Lubetkin
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 7, 2011
            Glad to be a part of the group and wanted to say hello. I have been catching some of your posts.

            I am a major newbie and this is a learning curve for me but am excited.

            I will keep up with everyone's post and probably will have questions from time to time. Learning a lot already.

            Tikva