[PanoToolsNG] DevalVR Packer

  • fiero
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009
      Hi all,

      First, sorry if this message is duplicated here, I tried to post it several
      times and I get a strange message from Yahoo :?

      An old feature request for DevalVR since a lot of time ago was a native
      package system. Now I added this feature in latest player, you can download
      here: www.devalvr.com/paginas/productos/index.html

      The player is the same that always, but I added a new button to add this
      feature.

      Usage:
      1- Open a QTVR file, or Jpeg panorama, or any other content supported by the
      player.
      2- Click in "Create Package File" button and save the EXE

      Some advantages of this packer:

      - The content is protected and can't be extracted (maybe this is common with
      third party packers).

      - The player reads all files directly from the pack, without to create
      temporary files in RAM or in the disk. This is very important if your
      package has a lot of MB, because other packers require a lot of time to
      start the application.

      - The package file is not treated as suspect by any antivirus software. This
      is because there are only one executable file in the package, the DevalVR
      player.

      - The package can be saved as EXE (executable) or SCR (screensaver). In
      fact, you can rename the package after creation to obtain the desired
      behavior.

      This is an example: www.devalvr.com/panos/lensflare.exe (3 MB)

      To create this package I used this content
      www.devalvr.com/panos/lensflare.zip and this skin
      www.devalvr.com/skins/mlb-skin-v2.zip (skin created by MindLessBoss in
      DevalVR forum, I will create a page with all available skins for public use)

      I must create a page for Paypal transations, the cost of a license will be
      about 26�. The license will not have restrictions and will work with any
      version of the player.

      best regards!
      fiero