RE: [PanoToolsNG] RE: Imatronics Panorama Express 3.0 Demonstration Virtual Tours

  • Rick Drew
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2009
      Unfortunately, after the dismal support for previous versions, I don't know
      how much business you'll receive. I purchased the first version with the
      guarantee of a "significant discount" on the next release (ver. 2) - no
      "significant discount" was offered. I reported several major bugs in the
      first version. The reply? They'll be fixed in ver. 2 - no help for ver. 1
      owners.

      So I will be among the masses staying away from your newest version.

      Rick Drew