Re: Buying or not? 360 degree one-shot camera for 1100 USD

  • Milo
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 2, 2009
      Jan,

      I was also researching on a multiple camera one shot right. So far just pure research I haven't made any major purchases :)

      the MrotatorR panohead from Agnos can hold 3 cropped frame cameras tilted at 60 degrees. Download the examples, like the one in the gondola. But it seems you have to put this very high on your car.

      http://www.agnos.com/prodotti.htm?v_lingua=ENG&v_iss_web=0000000009070301403151786994&v_categ_lista=P0000-P0005-P0509&v_cod_art_scheda=MROTATORRPE

      This link was sent by Phil Warner. There's a photo of a rig with 4 cameras. But this one was used on a helicopter. google aerial view?lol

      http://www.aplanding.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2175

      We had a similar thread in the krpano forums

      http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=935

      Cheers,
      Milo