Re: [PanoToolsNG] Champs Elysées 365visit

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 4:36 AM
      Ok, everyone else chimed in, I will too :-)

      I agree on the quality. It can and should be far better.
      But to be cynical, most clients will be more than happy with what we have
      here. That's not an excuse to keep it the way it currently is, though :-)

      The performance IMO is bad. Way too long to load. It should load 5x faster
      and in fullscreen. Maybe it was only my connection, but I don't think it is.

      Criticism aside, I think it's cool and I'm happy to see it. But it's not
      good enough - make it better - you asked us for criticism and you have it
      :-))) (Yes, what will you do now with all this criticism? I'm curious)

      good luck and send us more links when you have them.
      Jeffrey

      Jeffrey Martin
      tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin