Re: [PanoToolsNG] Champs Elysées 365visit

  • bigwade
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 29, 2009
      Just curious, what are you going to do with all the criticism, found here. ?
      You asked for it

    • Thomas Demolliens
      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 3, 2009
        Thanks Jim for your interesting answer. I do not quite agree with the
        Google Streetview navigation, I find it quite messy, difficult to
        understand and not very intuitive. But it's true that there are many
        predictables nodes which is really a plus.