Re: Aerial shots, what options and why?

  • Juergen Schrader
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2009
      Rey, given that cost (and I add time) is not an issue, simply consider locations in 3D space either of these vehicles can or can't get to.

      Any other issue can be arranged with more or less amounts of time and/or money.

      So to get a more specific answer you would have to clarify conditions and goals.

      Cheers
      J├╝rgen