PS plugin problem

  • Fabio Bustamante
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2009
      I just installed the Panotools plugins for PS in another machine, but
      I'm having some trouble making it work.

      When I try to use the Adjust plugin I click in "set" and configure all
      the options for Insert/Extract. Problem is that when I try to apply the
      filter I get this message:

      "Please set panorama Width/Heigh"

      Of course I am doing it, so it seems the plugin is having trouble
      reading the parameters.

      This machine is running a Windows 7 64 bits but the PS CS4 is a 32 bits
      version.

      Any idea?

      Thank you.
    • Jim Watters
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2009
        Pano12 using the current folder to store settings. Which is the
        photoshop folder. This is a bad things. And Vista tries to stop this
        from happening.

        One way to get around this is to run Photoshop as administrator. Right
        click on Photoshop and choose 'Run as Administrator'. This will allow
        the application to continue to write in the application folder.

        I have been working on a replacement to the current plugins for almost 2
        years now. The old ones still work for me (don't have vista & don't
        have 64bit machine), so I am not motivated to update them. I keep
        finding other things to do. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

        Jim

        Fabio Bustamante wrote:
        > I just installed the Panotools plugins for PS in another machine, but
        > I'm having some trouble making it work.
        >
        > When I try to use the Adjust plugin I click in "set" and configure all
        > the options for Insert/Extract. Problem is that when I try to apply the
        > filter I get this message:
        >
        > "Please set panorama Width/Heigh"
        >
        > Of course I am doing it, so it seems the plugin is having trouble
        > reading the parameters.
        >
        > This machine is running a Windows 7 64 bits but the PS CS4 is a 32 bits
        > version.
        >
        > Any idea?
        >
        > Thank you.

      • Fabio Bustamante
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2009
          No problem Jim. Thanks for the (instant) help! Worked like a charm.