Re: [PanoToolsNG] Aerial shots, what options and why?

  • Jan Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2009
      I don't want to be an asshole, but:

      To you:
      Depends on where the island is situated on this planet.
      Also what the local season and weather allows for to deploy.

      To your client:
      Hire someone who has done it before.

      Sorry, I am a salesperson. This just to lame to not comment on.

      Jan

      On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Rey Mendoza,Jr. <reymendoza@...>wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > A client is interested in having aerial shots of an island. I've never done
      > it but am willing to try.
      >
      > 1. What options are there? shooting in a helicopter, in a plane, using a
      > remote controlled (RC) helicopter.
      > 2. Besides the cost, what are the prons and cons?
      >
      > thank you in advance, this group is amazing in terms of being helpful, I've
      > learned so much here.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Rey

    • Juergen Schrader
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2009
        Rey, given that cost (and I add time) is not an issue, simply consider locations in 3D space either of these vehicles can or can't get to.

        Any other issue can be arranged with more or less amounts of time and/or money.

        So to get a more specific answer you would have to clarify conditions and goals.

        Cheers
        J├╝rgen