Hugin 0.7.0 crash

  • mrendo13039
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2009
      Hi,

      I'm using Hugin 0.7.0 on my Mac (Mac OS 10.4.11), and Hugin crashes without notice, but it's repeatable.

      After loading eight 16-bit TIFF's (which I have done successfully many time before), Hugin shows its command window output (autopano), and then shows the progress bar output. The progress bar show some progress, and then, bam, Hugin exits without even an error. The last thing it showed was "loading images", and then there was nothing.

      I tried loading just 7 of the 8 images, and 4 of the 8, and the same thing happened.

      Does anyone have any advice on how I could work through this, or at least to identify the bug?

      nathan
    • Harry van der Wolf
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2009
        Hi Nathan,

        Even though the 0.7 is the official release it contains some nasty bugs
        expecially on ppc macs.
        Please download the latest hugin 0.8 bundle from <
        http://panorama.dyndns.org/index.php?lang=EN&subject=Hugin&texttag=Hugin>.
        It has many bugfixes and a lot of added functionality.

        Kind regards,
        Harry