Panorama Express 3.0: Demonstration Virtual Tours

  • imatronics
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2009
      We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic panographer and graphics designer to create 5-7 virtual tours that will be used to demonstrate the key features of our brand new and soon-to-be-released virtual tour software EPanorama Express 3.0.

      Visit our website at:

      http://www.imatronics.com

      to learn more about Panorama Express 3.0.

      Project Specification:

      Ideally, each virtual tour should comprise at least 3 high-quality panoramic image scenes. Each panorama, when compressed using the JPEG codec at a quality setting of about 85%, should ideally be between 750KB and 1500 KB in size. The resolution should be as high as possible within these size constraints.

      You should endeavor to design the virtual tours in such a way that when viewed together, they demonstrate the key features of Panorama Express 3.0.

      You are free to choose any general-interest themes (churches, theme parks, nature, sports, etc) you prefer to serve as the subject of the tours.

      You should use Panorama Express 3.0 to build the virtual tour packages. Although Panorama Express 3.0 ships with a generous collection of dynamically resizable skins, we encourage you to design unique skins and graphics that match the character of the virtual tours you create.

      Delivery:

      About 2 weeks (14 days) after commencement of project.

      Copyright:

      Copyright will transfer to Imatronics or an authorized representative of Imatronics upon payment of compensation.

      Compensation

      1. Full license to the Ultimate Edition of Panorama Express 3.0 Ea US$999.95 value.

      2. US$500 in cash. We will send this to you via your PayPal account or any other convenient, mutually-agreed means of payment upon completion and delivery of the project.

      Outlook

      This is the first in a series of projects that we will be posting on this and other forums so you have the chance of winning more projects from us upon successful completion of this initial project.

      Contact:

      When responding to this message, please use the "BusinessEcontact address on the Imatronics website:

      http://www.imatronics.com

      Thank you for your attention.

      Imatronics.
      http://www.imatronics.com