Re: [PanoToolsNG] WC-E68 fisheye for compact camera

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2009
      I think there is some confusion here but it is probably
      mine.

      From what I know, the WC-e68 is a Nikon wide converter lens.
      I have a WC-e63 which is a little shorter and I use it with
      an adapter tube on my Fuji E-550 and E-900.

      With a my WC-e63 and my 28mm equivalent lens on the cameras, I
      usually take three rows of 8. Gives plenty of overlap and the
      lens is good quality. But it's not a fisheye.

      Raynox also makes some wide converter lenses and a couple of fisheyes
      for compacts. The fisheyes -- from what I've read -- are huge.