Re: Nikon G to Canon EF Adaptors

  • Roger Berry
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2009
      Well I just bought one of the Nikon to Canon lens adaptors with aperture control made by www.16-9.net. I found it on eBay for $135 and it's still in the box, it was never used because they never got the Nikon 14-24mm lens to go with it.
      I should have this in my hands by Monday. Also I just received a Phottix Plato 2.4GHz wireless remote today.

      Roger Berry
      Htt://IndiaVRtours.com