Re: Rafting pano

  • stuart2360
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 25, 2009
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Mark D. Fink" <markdfink@...>

      wrote:

      Hi
      Thanks for the flowers!!!!!!! I am just not the forum type thats why I have not posted before. Mark, yes please send me the screen shots. I actually have to update the whole site I made it a while ago and have not updated the pano stuff since at least a year.
      So any other feed back would be great from you guys as it seems that you all give some good critic amongst the group.