Re: [PanoToolsNG] Is it possible to control multiple DSLRs via PC?

  • Lars O. Grobe
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 25, 2009
      KimHyung wrote:
      > Does anyone know if there is a program that can connect multiple DSLRs?
      > I use EOS Utility when shooting via PC but it allows me to connect only one camera.
      You can do this using gphoto2. It is especially useful for scripting,
      e.g. when capturing has to be automated, image postprocessing has to be
      applied and such stuff. I am using it in a Linux environment with
      multiple cameras, I select these by the USB ports they are connected to.
      Note that the range of settings that can be controlled from your
      computer depends on the camera.

      Cheers Lars.