Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: shadow/highlight tool - command line / open source equivalent?

  • paul womack
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 23, 2009
      Jeffrey Martin wrote:
      > I wasn't being clear I guess:
      >
      > I DON'T want enfuse. I DON'T want to use multiple exposures. I want to
      > boost the shadows in a way that might look similar to enfuse but not
      > using multiple exposures. And it should be command-line and open
      > source if possible too :-)))

      I have successfully used enfuse to improve the overall
      appearance of a photo by creating two tone-mapped versions
      of an image, one (visually) tuned to make the best of the highlights,
      the other for the shadows, and then enfusing these two.

      I suspect this could be scripted, giving the tool you request.

      BugBear