Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: 50D X 500D ? Which one?

  • Rodolpho Pajuaba
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2009
      Hello, folks,
      To all who responded, here and off-list, a big thank you. It helped me
      a lot in my choice. Now, if I may, another question: it seems
      imposible to find this lens here in Brussels :-( , and, as I'm going
      to spend the next weekend in Paris, I'd like to know if and where I
      can find it. Does any one of you Paris panographers know it, please?
      Of course, if we can arrange a meeting it would be nice too, but I
      can't say anything for sure, as it's a trip for the wife, and as
      always she's the boss ;-) .
      Thanks a lot in advance,
      Rodolpho Pajuaba