[OSX] ImageFuser 0.7.0 released

  • Harry van der Wolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2009
      Hi mac users,

      I just released a new version of ImageFuser, my Gui for enfuse and
      align_image_stack.

      Changelog for 0.7.0:

      *Added Raw Image support. Every raw image as supported by OSX can be opened.
      As Enfuse and Align_Image_Stack can't handle RAW formats, the images are
      pre-converted to 16bit TIFF.
      - For Leopard compatibility see (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1475)
      - For Tiger with iPhoto 5 see (http://support.apple.com/kb/TA22898)
      - For Tiger with iPhoto 6 see (http://support.apple.com/kb/TA24044)
      See (Menu) Help->Online manual; Appendix A
      * Added localization. ImageFuser is now setup for English, Dutch, German,
      French and Italian with some basic translations. Any language can be added.
      Volunteers wanted for translation!
      See (Menu) Help->Online manual; Appendix B
      * Minor bugfix in path statements for bulk process
      * Changed from static standalone binaries to dynamically compiled binaries.
      * Minor cosmetic changes to allow for localization: english is a compact
      language.
      * On quit all temporary images are removed. After every batch run the
      temporary images are removed.

      Other remarks:
      - align_image_stack updated to svn version 3919 of 5 June
      - enfuse upgraded to Christoph Spiel branch version 336

      Further info, screenshots and download: Go to my website
      <http://panorama.dyndns.org/index.php?lang=en&subject=ImageFuser&texttag=
      ImageFuser>

      Hoi,
      Harry