[OSX] ImageFuser 0.7.0 released
- Hi mac users,
I just released a new version of ImageFuser, my Gui for enfuse and
Changelog for 0.7.0:
*Added Raw Image support. Every raw image as supported by OSX can be opened.
As Enfuse and Align_Image_Stack can't handle RAW formats, the images are
pre-converted to 16bit TIFF.
- For Leopard compatibility see (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1475)
- For Tiger with iPhoto 5 see (http://support.apple.com/kb/TA22898)
- For Tiger with iPhoto 6 see (http://support.apple.com/kb/TA24044)
See (Menu) Help->Online manual; Appendix A
* Added localization. ImageFuser is now setup for English, Dutch, German,
French and Italian with some basic translations. Any language can be added.
Volunteers wanted for translation!
See (Menu) Help->Online manual; Appendix B
* Minor bugﬁx in path statements for bulk process
* Changed from static standalone binaries to dynamically compiled binaries.
* Minor cosmetic changes to allow for localization: english is a compact
* On quit all temporary images are removed. After every batch run the
temporary images are removed.
- align_image_stack updated to svn version 3919 of 5 June
- enfuse upgraded to Christoph Spiel branch version 336
Further info, screenshots and download: Go to my website
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]