Re: Full-Spectrum panoramic image

  • bohonus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2009
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Reetz <danreetz@...> wrote:

      > > Shot using Panoscan MK3 with bare CCD (without the filters that are normally
      > > used with this camera) & Mamiya 55mm. There is a link also on that page to a
      > > "regular" panorama from the same location.
      >
      > Very interesting. Aside from the odd color of the trees, are there any
      > other image features which give away the multispectral nature of this
      > image?
      >
      > Would you consider, in the future, shooting two images,one with, and
      > one without filters, and then making a "difference panorama"?
      >
      > Nice work,
      > DR

      Sure, the camera's motorized so the images would line up well for that. There are numerous differences but foliage and sky are the primary ones. Exposure time is also significantly different (taking about half the time without filters) which might make the "difference" more significant on that fact alone (even if I try to compensate?). I'll give it a try next time I am out.