Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Lost messages

  • crane@ukonline.co.uk
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2009
      Quoting Carl von Einem <einem@...>:

      the "old" internet is clogged up with useless video and spammers. 14 power
      stations ( I imagine a lot more now )to make the electricity for all this. I
      would like a "new" internet which doesn't have useless video and spammers. How
      to do this without upsetting the reasons that the internet works is the problem.
      and how can someone decide ?

      regards

      mick