Re: [PanoToolsNG] Panorama Construction, Photo Enhancement

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
      Really though, aren't you tempted just a little to send them a set of
      high-resolution images just to see what comes back? For $2, it might
      be worth the price just for amusement! And, of course, to post with
      a poll judging its horribleness.

      John

      John Riley
      johnriley@...
      jriley@...

      On Oct 2, 2006, at 9:56 AM, Eduardo Hutter wrote:

      > Please, put your crappy spam of your crappy product elsewhere (I wont
      > say where, I wouldnt be that rude), not here.
      >
      > I hope the moderators take some action about it...
      >
      > Eduardo Huter
      >
      > mai_ph_ph wrote:
      > >
      > > Greetings!
      > >

      > > We are a dynamic company that specializes in graphics editing
      > > particularly in Panorama Construction (stitching pictures to create
      > > 180 degrees & 360 degrees panorama images), Photo Enhancements and
      > > Virtual Tours.
      > >
      > > (...)

    • Mark D. Fink
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
        How about I send them my 100 image project for the WWP event? 8^)

        > Really though, aren't you tempted just a little to send them a set of
        > high-resolution images just to see what comes back? For $2, it might
        > be worth the price just for amusement! And, of course, to post with
        > a poll judging its horribleness.
        >
        > John

      • John Riley
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
          Now, that's the spirit! I say go for it! Stitching at 2 cents per
          image...