Re: [PanoToolsNG] Lessons in Virtual Tour Photography

  • Uri Cogan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2009
      Sacha Griffin wrote:

      > http://www.mcsweeneys.net/bachelder/
      >

      > Check out the pdf, I can't seem to figure out what is going on and what the
      > point is.

      Without going deeper, it appears more as a some kind of literary effort
      rather than a treatise on virtual tours. Possibly some sort of a "zen
      and the art of virtual tours" piece of work.

      Based on reading only a few snippets, this work may be witty or funny or
      pithy, or something else entirely. I will check it out later...

      Uri.