Lost messages

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2009
      This is just a test.
      Are messages posted here getting lost. I posted 2 about 7 hours ago which has not gone through.
      I seen 2 new since then.

      Hans
    • Guillaume Fulchiron
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2009
        "Hans Nyberg" <hans@...> wrote:

        > This is just a test.
        > Are messages posted here getting lost. I posted 2 about 7 hours ago which has not gone through.
        > I seen 2 new since then.
        >
        > Hans

        Strange, me reply to Ignacio yesterday took about all day.
        It's 8:28 am here (GMT +2)and I push the send button.

        G.
      • ptgroup
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 4, 2009
          Hans,
          that I´ve seen once in a while too.
          Never though that much about it - it´s Internet - that answers all errors
          :(
          ciao
          mike
          ----------------------------
          360° VR Fotografie:
          http://www.360de.de

          NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
          http://www.abstraktfoto.de
          -----------------------------
          Aktuelles aus unserem Haus unter:
          http://virtugraf.wordpress.com

        • crane@ukonline.co.uk
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 4, 2009
            Quoting ptgroup <ptgroup@...>:

            > Hans,
            > that I´ve seen once in a while too.
            > Never though that much about it - it´s Internet - that answers all errors

            well if it doesn't work it's broken and we need another one

            regards

            mick

          • Carl von Einem
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 4, 2009
              Messages are delayed but not lost. Yahoo probably lost Customer Care,
              they definitely seem to have some database or migration problems, no
              available admins or just a couple of bad hair days.
              A quick look at http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/ might give you an idea
              about what's going on inside their server rooms. As a conclusion I'd say
              that the big something between Y!groups and you works nicely. I won't
              order a new internet yet, especially if no wrecking bonus is included
              for the old one... ;-)

              Better invest in good backups of your own valuable data :-)

              Carl

              Posted by: "crane@..."

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 4, 2009
                Quoting Carl von Einem <einem@...>:

                the "old" internet is clogged up with useless video and spammers. 14 power
                stations ( I imagine a lot more now )to make the electricity for all this. I
                would like a "new" internet which doesn't have useless video and spammers. How
                to do this without upsetting the reasons that the internet works is the problem.
                and how can someone decide ?

                regards

                mick