Re: [OT] more than 1 million pageviews

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 3, 2009
      On 03/06/2009, at 3.30, AYRTON wrote:
      >On the same period of time the DATA transfered was : 236.45 GB !!!
      >and an average of 7.63 Gb everyday

      Well that proofs what I say.

      7,65 GB is only 3000 panoramas if they are 2,5mb each.
      I guess yours are even larger average. as most of them also have an mp3 file attached

      So with 2857 visitors a day you only have around 1 panorama per visitor.

      I guess also about 50% of the visitors just bounce without seeing anything at all. Very common but it depends on how they reach you and how your site is described by the site that link to you.