lens equivalence on a spherical panorama photo and computer render

  • felipe_ing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2009
      Hi, recently I tried to put a computer render of a condominium to a aerial spherical panorama photography, on this effort I found that the final relation on view angle (lens diameter in relation to a 35mm sensor) of my panorama is different from the angle (lens diameter) which I use to take the panorama.

      this is so important to get the computer panorama matching the spherical photo.

      How can I know the equivalence of the lens of my aerial panorama photography?

      Regards

      Juan Felipe Correa Escobar