pano2vr

  • crane@ukonline.co.uk
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2009
      hello,
      I've forgotten my password, username, email combination on the pano2vr forum again.

      I think there's a typo on
      http://gardengnomesoftware.com/wiki/Pano2VR_-_Output_-_Flash

      where &n should be $n

      might save somebody some grief.

      regards

      mick

    • Dave 360texas.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2009
        Suggest contacting Thomas or try logging in and use forgot my password function.

        I find writing usernames and passwords down on paper helps too.

        Dave
        Moderator Pano2VR

      • crane@ukonline.co.uk
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 4, 2009
          Quoting "Dave 360texas.com" <texas360dave@...>:

          > Suggest contacting Thomas or try logging in and use forgot my password
          > function.
          >
          > I find writing usernames and passwords down on paper helps too.
          yes I have it somewhere just not with me the other day. pano2vr forum seems to
          be the only one that demands you remember your username as well as your email as
          opposed to the mailman behaviour which fires off everything to your registered
          email address.

          regards

          mick

          > Dave
          > Moderator Pano2VR
          >
          > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, crane@... wrote:
          > >
          > > hello,
          > > I've forgotten my password, username, email combination on the pano2vr
          > forum again.
          > >
          > > I think there's a typo on
          > > http://gardengnomesoftware.com/wiki/Pano2VR_-_Output_-_Flash
          > >
          > > where &n should be $n
          > >
          > > might save somebody some grief.
          > >
          > > regards
          > >
          > > mick

          > > This mail sent through http://www.ukonline.net

        • Rodolpho Pajuaba
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 4, 2009
            To avoid his I use to send to my gmail address all my important login
            infos, so that I can always look for them if I have a web connection.
            It obviously work with any webmail address.
            HTH,
            Rodolpho Pajuaba

          • crane@ukonline.co.uk
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 4, 2009
              Quoting Rodolpho Pajuaba <rpajuaba@...>:

              > To avoid his I use to send to my gmail address all my important login
              > infos, so that I can always look for them if I have a web connection.
              > It obviously work with any webmail address.
              > HTH,

              I find myself worringly relying on gmail. I think I am going to change my
              behaviour about that, having heard that people have lost data on gmail.

              regards

              mick