Re: Other heli pano

  • dalileis
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2009
      Just love it. Sharp, nice colors, everything, wanna go there feeling, it´s all there. I can even feel the cold, snow aroma, freshness of the air and the sun rays on my skins, all at the same time. All signs of one well executed VR. Nice one. Congrats!
    • Jann Lipka
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2009
        we are waiting for the rest of the story, and dont forget to give us some
        technical details.
        Is it a 6 shots around 15 mm canon fisheye shot with your 5D ?
        Nce colors .

        or is it just that clean Bawarian air making the image so sharp :-)

        the rest is as expected - huge number of beer barrels brought by a fleet of
        yellow helicopters ..
      • Juergen Schrader
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2009
          Lol, yes the barrels, I know.
          But these ones here are the empty ones from last year, waiting for disposal. The approach of fresh ones looks different, you'll see :)
          (Boy, and we had to bring them all down into the cellar afterwards).

          Other project is keeping me busy.
          No easy task to get the pictures sorted out and stitched because clouds and light were rapidly changing.

          The one linked here was by 4 around with 5D/Nikon 10.5 and advanced use of lightroom/photoshop. (How I wish I had a MarkII, this would give significantly more sharpness with this kind of action-shots, not to mention some extra dynamic range).

          Cheers
          Jürgen