Other bike pano

  • Ignacio Ferrando MargelĂ­
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
      I tried another bike pano, this time I used a road bike and I tried to
      get more "actors".... I tried to do it at high speed but the road was
      really bad and was not really safe to drive at more that 20 km/h with
      the D3 hanging on a pole...:-)))

      http://www.abaco-digital.es/clientes/alabike/

      regards

      IGNACIO
    • dalileis
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
        Splendid as usual, but the first one still the favorite. =)
      • Guillaume Fulchiron
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
          Ignacio Ferrando MargelĂ­ <fotografia@...> wrote:

          > I tried another bike pano, this time I used a road bike and I tried to
          > get more "actors".... I tried to do it at high speed but the road was
          > really bad and was not really safe to drive at more that 20 km/h with
          > the D3 hanging on a pole...:-)))
          >

          > http://www.abaco-digital.es/clientes/alabike/

          Hi Ignacio,

          wonderful !
          I still can't figure out how do you manage to stitch your bike's panos without merging error...
          How many shots have you done here ?

          Ready for Tour de France ? ;-)

          Cheers,

          G.