"Temporal" panorama

  • victorburgin@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      I have stitched five panoramas taken at 30 min intervals from the
      exact same point. How do I combine these to produce one QTVR movie in
      which the light fades as the view unfolds?
      Obviously, I can paste them end to end in Photoshop, blending the
      transitions - but then what (or this not the way to begin) ?
      Thanks !
    • Harry van der Wolf
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
        You might want to mail Dani Fuchs. He did something alike for the World Wide
        Panorama theme "Atmosphere".
        Take a look at: <
        http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp307/html/DaniFuchs.html>.

        Harry