Re: OT?: Shake your Nikon 10.5mm...

  • Peter Braatz
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 5, 2009
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Eduardo Hutter <admForum@...> wrote:

      > Peter, I just uploaded two recordings from the rattle noise my 10.5 does.

      Hi Eduardo, late but finally i checked your files and they sound very familiar. My 10.5mm sounds the same... Thank you very much for the effort!

      Peter
    • Alexander Feldmann
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 7, 2009
        Hi,

        I was a little worried after your message as my 10.5 makes the same noise,
        but I have a chance to check at a dealer this weekend, and they had two
        Nikkor 10.5 in stock and they both make the same sound, so it seems that is
        how it has to be..

        Alex

        _____