Re: [PanoToolsNG] Mideast panos

  • Carl von Einem
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29, 2009
      Cool! I remember to have seen one of those beverage vendors in Ramallah when
      I visited the area shortly before the second Intifada started. At that time
      I accompanied a group of young people I had met in Jerusalem and they
      invited me to come and meet someone in Jenin. I only had no panorama
      equipment with me... Thanks for those panoramas, they bring back (good!)
      memories!

      Carl