Re: WTB a pin registered mounting plate for 360precision Adjuste and Canon 450D

  • lutzschmidt2003
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2009
      Hi Matt,

      i'm quite stunned about this statement...

      Everybody has now to believe that i'm an idiot.

      Facts are:
      You confirmed the problem two weeks before.
      You did regret this problem.
      You did explain the following (Citation):"For some reason the machinist seemed to have modified the plate with the 400D position instead of the 450D plate."

      Facts are also:
      I did not complain about this error, but i did ask you some days before how long i have to wait for the right plate.

      Today (!) you informed me about the "no-availability" of the ordered plate.

      > What are you talking about ?
      That is what i'm talking about.

      The only goal of my posting in this forum is to get the desired mounting plate and not to argue with you.
      I did not offense you in no way.

      This list is definitely not the place to talk about customer related problems.

      Unfortunately the "Intro" of my original posting was necessary. If i had not told this explanation, everybody had advised me to buy a new one at 360precision.
      Sorry for that.

      Again: I don't want to offend your company.
      I have read on this list too many harsh discussions between you and your customers. I really don't want to add another one...

      Hey, i just want to make my working live just a bit easier by using one of your very professional tools!

      Lutz