WTB a pin registered mounting plate for 360precision Adjuste and Canon 450D

  • Matthew Rogers
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2009
      What are you talking about ? I've triple checked and the plate the you
      had is indeed compatible with the 450D. I've just put our 450D on the
      plate you returned and it fit perfectly. All I can do is ship another
      one out to you.

      Matt

      On 29 May 2009, at 14:33, lutzschmidt2003 wrote:

      > Hi,
      > recently i bought a 360precision Adjuste Giga with a pin registered
      > mounting plate for a Canon 450D Body (as advertised on their
      > website). Unfortunately it was delivered with the wrong mounting
      > plate that i did send back immediately.
      > I did not get very angry about that, because this happens to the
      > best of us.
      >
      > But now (some weeks later) they told me that they have "no planned
      > production of the correct 450D pin plates and they cannot afford to
      > have a one off made." (Citation)
      >
      > So the only way to get one is to ask other Adjuste Users if someone
      > has a pin registered mounting plate for a Canon 450D Body for sell.
      > I just have to beg for one, because there seems to be no chance to
      > get my ordered one in the near future.
      >
      > I think i have nobody to tell that I just did not buy this high
      > precision tool for using it with an old fashioned standard mounting
      > plate... ;-)
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Lutz

    • lutzschmidt2003
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29, 2009
        Hi Matt,

        i'm quite stunned about this statement...

        Everybody has now to believe that i'm an idiot.

        Facts are:
        You confirmed the problem two weeks before.
        You did regret this problem.
        You did explain the following (Citation):"For some reason the machinist seemed to have modified the plate with the 400D position instead of the 450D plate."

        Facts are also:
        I did not complain about this error, but i did ask you some days before how long i have to wait for the right plate.

        Today (!) you informed me about the "no-availability" of the ordered plate.

        > What are you talking about ?
        That is what i'm talking about.

        The only goal of my posting in this forum is to get the desired mounting plate and not to argue with you.
        I did not offense you in no way.

        This list is definitely not the place to talk about customer related problems.

        Unfortunately the "Intro" of my original posting was necessary. If i had not told this explanation, everybody had advised me to buy a new one at 360precision.
        Sorry for that.

        Again: I don't want to offend your company.
        I have read on this list too many harsh discussions between you and your customers. I really don't want to add another one...

        Hey, i just want to make my working live just a bit easier by using one of your very professional tools!

        Lutz