Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Mideast panos

  • fatchai
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29 12:26 AM
      in the soap pano, how can the worker stack up the soap until so high?
      i don't see any ladder in the surrounding :-)

      On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Guillaume Fulchiron <
      guillaume.fulchiron@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for sharing these slices of life.
      > I too enjoyed watching them all.
      > As Roger said, very easy design but maybe you could add a map.
      > Nice job.
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > G.
      >

      > Tom Lassiter <tom@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > A few months back I visited my son who has been teaching school in
      > > the West Bank. Some panos from my whirlwind tour:
      > >
      > > http://www.lassiter.com/mideast/index.html
      > >
      > > Let me know if you find anything amiss. I already know Google's
      > > Chrome browser (Mac version) doesn't like the Flash slide show on the
      > > home page.
      > >
      > > Thanks again, JL, for the design assistance.
      > >
      > > Tom Lassiter

    • Carl von Einem
      Message 2 of 5 , May 29 3:04 PM
        Cool! I remember to have seen one of those beverage vendors in Ramallah when
        I visited the area shortly before the second Intifada started. At that time
        I accompanied a group of young people I had met in Jerusalem and they
        invited me to come and meet someone in Jenin. I only had no panorama
        equipment with me... Thanks for those panoramas, they bring back (good!)
        memories!

        Carl