Re: [PanoToolsNG] Mideast panos

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 5 , May 28, 2009
      On Fri, 29 May 2009 11:41:47 +0900, Tom Lassiter <tom@...> wrote:

      > A few months back I visited my son who has been teaching school in
      > the West Bank. Some panos from my whirlwind tour:
      >
      > http://www.lassiter.com/mideast/index.html
      >
      > Let me know if you find anything amiss. I already know Google's
      > Chrome browser (Mac version) doesn't like the Flash slide show on the
      > home page.

      I really enjoyed this set of panoramas. Ended up looking at them all!
      Made me want to visit myself...

      > Thanks again, JL, for the design assistance.

      Yes, together you did a good job. Good looking, clean and simple.

      Roger W.

      --
      Work: www.adex-japan.com
    • Guillaume Fulchiron
      Message 2 of 5 , May 28, 2009
        Thanks for sharing these slices of life.
        I too enjoyed watching them all.
        As Roger said, very easy design but maybe you could add a map.
        Nice job.

        Cheers,

        G.

        Tom Lassiter <tom@...> wrote:

        > A few months back I visited my son who has been teaching school in
        > the West Bank. Some panos from my whirlwind tour:
        >
        > http://www.lassiter.com/mideast/index.html
        >
        > Let me know if you find anything amiss. I already know Google's
        > Chrome browser (Mac version) doesn't like the Flash slide show on the
        > home page.
        >
        > Thanks again, JL, for the design assistance.
        >
        > Tom Lassiter

      • fatchai
        Message 3 of 5 , May 29, 2009
          in the soap pano, how can the worker stack up the soap until so high?
          i don't see any ladder in the surrounding :-)

          On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Guillaume Fulchiron <
          guillaume.fulchiron@...> wrote:

          > Thanks for sharing these slices of life.
          > I too enjoyed watching them all.
          > As Roger said, very easy design but maybe you could add a map.
          > Nice job.
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > G.
          >

          > Tom Lassiter <tom@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > A few months back I visited my son who has been teaching school in
          > > the West Bank. Some panos from my whirlwind tour:
          > >
          > > http://www.lassiter.com/mideast/index.html
          > >
          > > Let me know if you find anything amiss. I already know Google's
          > > Chrome browser (Mac version) doesn't like the Flash slide show on the
          > > home page.
          > >
          > > Thanks again, JL, for the design assistance.
          > >
          > > Tom Lassiter

        • Carl von Einem
          Message 4 of 5 , May 29, 2009
            Cool! I remember to have seen one of those beverage vendors in Ramallah when
            I visited the area shortly before the second Intifada started. At that time
            I accompanied a group of young people I had met in Jerusalem and they
            invited me to come and meet someone in Jenin. I only had no panorama
            equipment with me... Thanks for those panoramas, they bring back (good!)
            memories!

            Carl