Mideast panos

  • Tom Lassiter
    Message 1 of 5 , May 28, 2009
      A few months back I visited my son who has been teaching school in
      the West Bank. Some panos from my whirlwind tour:

      http://www.lassiter.com/mideast/index.html

      Let me know if you find anything amiss. I already know Google's
      Chrome browser (Mac version) doesn't like the Flash slide show on the
      home page.

      Thanks again, JL, for the design assistance.

      Tom Lassiter
    • Roger D. Williams
      Message 2 of 5 , May 28, 2009
        On Fri, 29 May 2009 11:41:47 +0900, Tom Lassiter <tom@...> wrote:

        > A few months back I visited my son who has been teaching school in
        > the West Bank. Some panos from my whirlwind tour:
        >
        > http://www.lassiter.com/mideast/index.html
        >
        > Let me know if you find anything amiss. I already know Google's
        > Chrome browser (Mac version) doesn't like the Flash slide show on the
        > home page.

        I really enjoyed this set of panoramas. Ended up looking at them all!
        Made me want to visit myself...

        > Thanks again, JL, for the design assistance.

        Yes, together you did a good job. Good looking, clean and simple.

        Roger W.

        --
        Work: www.adex-japan.com
      • Guillaume Fulchiron
        Message 3 of 5 , May 28, 2009
          Thanks for sharing these slices of life.
          I too enjoyed watching them all.
          As Roger said, very easy design but maybe you could add a map.
          Nice job.

          Cheers,

          G.

          Tom Lassiter <tom@...> wrote:

          > A few months back I visited my son who has been teaching school in
          > the West Bank. Some panos from my whirlwind tour:
          >
          > http://www.lassiter.com/mideast/index.html
          >
          > Let me know if you find anything amiss. I already know Google's
          > Chrome browser (Mac version) doesn't like the Flash slide show on the
          > home page.
          >
          > Thanks again, JL, for the design assistance.
          >
          > Tom Lassiter

        • fatchai
          Message 4 of 5 , May 29, 2009
            in the soap pano, how can the worker stack up the soap until so high?
            i don't see any ladder in the surrounding :-)

            On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Guillaume Fulchiron <
            guillaume.fulchiron@...> wrote:

            > Thanks for sharing these slices of life.
            > I too enjoyed watching them all.
            > As Roger said, very easy design but maybe you could add a map.
            > Nice job.
            >
            > Cheers,
            >
            > G.
            >

            > Tom Lassiter <tom@...> wrote:
            > >

            > > A few months back I visited my son who has been teaching school in
            > > the West Bank. Some panos from my whirlwind tour:
            > >
            > > http://www.lassiter.com/mideast/index.html
            > >
            > > Let me know if you find anything amiss. I already know Google's
            > > Chrome browser (Mac version) doesn't like the Flash slide show on the
            > > home page.
            > >
            > > Thanks again, JL, for the design assistance.
            > >
            > > Tom Lassiter

          • Carl von Einem
            Message 5 of 5 , May 29, 2009
              Cool! I remember to have seen one of those beverage vendors in Ramallah when
              I visited the area shortly before the second Intifada started. At that time
              I accompanied a group of young people I had met in Jerusalem and they
              invited me to come and meet someone in Jenin. I only had no panorama
              equipment with me... Thanks for those panoramas, they bring back (good!)
              memories!

              Carl