Re: [PanoToolsNG] anyone tried raw therapee??

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27 8:40 PM
      It looks pretty good but I think he has a little more work
      to do on it. I've been using UFRaw which also uses dcraw
      and does a pretty good job on Fuji RAF files. UFRaw is also
      unfinished but usable.

      RawThreapee just sort of stops working. Probably a memory leak.
      I'll report to the author when I have more energy. But it does
      look promising. I use a Fuji e900 which can produce some pretty
      good images for a compact. Raw conversion is a significant problem
      given the poor quality of Fuji raw conversion software.

      I hope that RawThreapee can be a useful tool.