Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Movie Industry - 360° - Filmmakers Unite

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 5 , May 27, 2009
      Jeffrey, that's exactly what you would expect from a large multinational
      corporation. How do you think the rich get rich. They use other peoples
      money and keep it until you wrestle it away from them. It's Darwinian
      Capitalism. The strong get stronger -- the weak fade away...

      Jeffrey Martin wrote:
      > Let me give a word of warning here.
      they were not able to give *any*