Re: [PanoToolsNG] another nail in nikon's coffin

  • crane@ukonline.co.uk
    Message 1 of 4 , May 26 12:56 PM
      Quoting Jeffrey Martin <360cities@...>:

      > ;-) just kidding. nikon is cool but they don't have an iphone remote app!
      >
      > http://gizmodo.com/5264205/dslr-remote-controls-canons-wirelessly-with-live-view

      why ?
      mick

    • Jeffrey Martin
      Message 2 of 4 , May 26 1:03 PM
        ;-) just kidding. nikon is cool but they don't have an iphone remote app!

        http://gizmodo.com/5264205/dslr-remote-controls-canons-wirelessly-with-live-view

        Jeffrey Martin

        tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin /
        http://twitter.com/360cities

      • Joergen Geerds
        Message 3 of 4 , May 26 1:45 PM
          i guess this is cool in studio environments... i was hoping that it connects directly to the camera, and not via an additional laptop, which seems a bit trivial, since I can already use a wii controller to control DSLR remote pro or almost anything else for that.
          joergen

          Message 4 of 4 , May 26 2:24 PM
            On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 5:45 PM, Joergen Geerds <joergengeerds@...>wrote:

            > i guess this is cool in studio environments... i was hoping that it
            > connects directly to the camera, and not via an additional laptop, which
            > seems a bit trivial, since I can already use a wii controller to control
            > DSLR remote pro

            Hello Joergen
            would be too much if you could give more infos on using Wii wireless
            controls for shooting using Nikons ?

            I really appreciate that

            Thanks

            best regards