Re: Spherical stereoscopic panoramas of action scenes

  • yuval_levy
    Message 1 of 19 , May 26, 2009
      > Side by side viewers like this one can also be used
      > for twin projector passive polarized glasses stereo viewing.

      the polarized view is the most appealing to me, projected on a silverized screen. Because of the logistics we only had a simple screen with a single set of projectors available during LGM, and had to display panoramas through colored glasses.

      It's in the exhibition movie at around 4:30, anaglyph panorama by Karol Kwiatek:
      <http://panospace.wordpress.com/2009/05/25/exhibition-video/>

      Yuv