Re: [PanoToolsNG] 360Precision Absolute problems continue... Looking for a Solution

  • Iwan Baan
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 19, 2009
      Does anyone know how to contact Matthew Rogers from 360 precision?
      I've been trying to reach him for the past 2 months after I received
      my atome which I still can't use.. I did all the official steps,
      putting 360Precision in the subject field, sent in enquiries through
      the web form, have been looking regularly online to see if he's on
      skype or MSN, but still haven't heard anything back other than the
      automated email reply's:360Precision Enquiry Received -
      74173861-3048-7B3D-C5253E2766A19BD2

      anyone know's how to contact him, or maybe he reads the forum, I've
      seen a message here from him from may 30, but I'm emailing them since
      April 25 without any reply..

      best
      Iwan
    • crane@ukonline.co.uk
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 19, 2009
        Quoting Iwan Baan <web@...>:

        > Does anyone know how to contact Matthew Rogers from 360 precision?

        LOL

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 19, 2009
          Try to contact Stuart via
          http://www.panoguide.com/users/~stu360Precision/
          Good luck !

          Iwan Baan wrote:

          > Does anyone know how to contact Matthew Rogers from 360 precision?
          > I've been trying to reach him for the past 2 months after I received
          > my atome which I still can't use.. I did all the official steps,
          > putting 360Precision in the subject field, sent in enquiries through
          > the web form, have been looking regularly online to see if he's on
          > skype or MSN, but still haven't heard anything back other than the
          > automated email reply's:360Precision Enquiry Received -
          > 74173861-3048-7B3D-C5253E2766A19BD2
          >
          > anyone know's how to contact him, or maybe he reads the forum, I've
          > seen a message here from him from may 30, but I'm emailing them since
          > April 25 without any reply..
          >
          > best
          > Iwan

        • Chris Thomas
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 19, 2009
            Put "precision360" up front in your subject line.

            They use this to filter spam, but I think it adds to trashing of a lot of
            customer communication.

            I've found them to be great, if you just do this!

            Chris Thomas

            Photographer

            cell... 604-649-5352

            (Vancouver)

            In North America

            1-800-870-5110

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 21, 2009
              Here at Genoa (Italy) we are two 360precision users. My old Adjuste works
              well, but the very first Giga head of my collegue has some hickups. Since my
              collegue seems to be on the no-answer or blacklist of 360Precision it would
              be nice if Matt or Stu could reply finally to his questions...

              -----
              Greetings, Thomas - http://www.thomaskrueger.eu thomaskrueger.eu
            • ptgroup
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 21, 2009
                Thomas:
                I see Matt more then twice nearly every day on MSN:
                His MS- adress: support@...
                All questions where answered in very short time, sometimes even immediately.
                Your friend could try to contact him vias MSN.
                Good luck.
                Ciao
                Mike
                ----------------------------
                360� VR Fotografie:
                http://www.360de.de

                NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
                http://www.abstraktfoto.de
                -----------------------------
                Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
                http://virtugraf.wordpress.com
                -----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----

                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 21, 2009
                  Oh yes, he tried also MSN... (aber das war genauso für die Katz).

                  -----
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 21, 2009
                    Maybe CBL (CustomerBlackList)
                    Ryan Air: London 9,95 € (One Way though)

                    Just joking :)

                    ciao
                    mike
                    ----------------------------
                    ----------------------------
                    360° VR Fotografie:
                    http://www.360de.de

                    NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
                    http://www.abstraktfoto.de
                    -----------------------------
                    Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
                    http://virtugraf.wordpress.com

                    Oh yes, he tried also MSN... (aber das war genauso für die Katz).

                    -----
                    Greetings, Thomas - http://www.thomaskrueger.eu thomaskrueger.eu
                  • huib_n
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 22, 2009
                      I have give it up. I got a wrong armtab for a 360Precisionhead. I sent it back end of Januari and I am still waiting for a new one. I have sent messages on MSN and on his support desk. He is not answering. I know, he have a lots of friends on this forum but there are lot of other custumers who sent money and are not happy with 360Precision.

                      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Krueger <krueger@...> wrote:

                      > Here at Genoa (Italy) we are two 360precision users. My old Adjuste works
                      > well, but the very first Giga head of my collegue has some hickups. Since my
                      > collegue seems to be on the no-answer or blacklist of 360Precision it would
                      > be nice if Matt or Stu could reply finally to his questions...
                      >
                      > -----
                      > Greetings, Thomas - http://www.thomaskrueger.eu thomaskrueger.eu

                    • Bruce Hemming
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 22, 2009
                        I use a 360 P head and although I must admit that I haven't contacted
                        Matt for a while I have never had a problem in the past. I'm not sure
                        what posting to this forum is meant to achieve and I certainly don't
                        want to see the kind of flaming and trolling on this list that takes
                        place on panoguide.com whenever this subject comes up.

                        Mods, please feel free to delete this post if you think it
                        inappropriate.

                        Regards

                        Bruce

                        Bruce Hemming
                        Bruce Hemming Photography
                        Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277
                        Mobile: +44 (0)7974 918414
                        e-Mail: bruce@...
                        Skype: bhemmingphoto
                        web :http://www.bhphoto.biz/

                        This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
                        privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please advise bruce@...
                        . Dissemination, distribution, copying or other use is strictly
                        prohibited. The reliability of this method of communication cannot be
                        guaranteed. It can be intercepted, corrupted, delayed, may arrive
                        incomplete, contain viruses or be affected by other interference.
                        Bruce Hemming Photography has taken all reasonable steps to reduce
                        risks against viruses but cannot accept liability for any damage
                        sustained as a result of this transmission.

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 22, 2009
                          Bruce Hemming wrote:

                          > I use a 360 P head and although I must admit that I haven't contacted
                          > Matt for a while I have never had a problem in the past. I'm not sure
                          > what posting to this forum is meant to achieve and I certainly don't
                          > want to see the kind of flaming and trolling on this list that takes
                          > place on panoguide.com whenever this subject comes up.

                          Please simply don't reply on this subject any more. There is a simple
                          rule how to deal with trolls: Don't feed them! As for Matthew: he wrote
                          some time ago - and I'm glad he sticks to it - that he won't answer this
                          kind of postings on list. So please simply don't post your quarrels with
                          whatever company here (however, it is ok to ask how to contact etc...)

                          > Mods, please feel free to delete this post if you think it
                          > inappropriate.

                          There is no point in deleting a posting. This is a mailing list and the
                          posting is already delivered to most members. If you want a posting
                          approved before it is published, send it directly to the moderators:
                          PanoToolsNG-owner@yahoogroups.com

                          best regards