musical kindergarten

  • gerardoant
    Message 1 of 6 , May 23, 2009
      Hola todos

      Just to share with you a pano I did yesterday in a musical kindergarten:

      http://www.merida360.com/mrd-v2/musica/generales/movies/dorenis01.html

      Nikon D90, ISO 1600, Sigma 8mm/F4

      Saludos, Gerardo
    • Roger D. Williams
      Message 2 of 6 , May 23, 2009
        Hola, Gerado,

        This comes up at extreme closeup, and the normal controls to zoom in and
        out don't work properly. This is with Opera 9.63 on Windows Vista 32 bit.
        What I can see looks good, but I can't enjoy it fully as it is.

        Roger W,

        On Sun, 24 May 2009 10:10:20 +0900, gerardoant <gerardoant@...>
        wrote:

        > Hola todos
        >
        > Just to share with you a pano I did yesterday in a musical kindergarten:
        >
        > http://www.merida360.com/mrd-v2/musica/generales/movies/dorenis01.html
        >
        > Nikon D90, ISO 1600, Sigma 8mm/F4
        >
        > Saludos, Gerardo

        Work: www.adex-japan.com
      • qsecofr88888
        Message 3 of 6 , May 23, 2009
          nice pano :-)

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "gerardoant" <gerardoant@...> wrote:

          > Hola todos
          >
          > Just to share with you a pano I did yesterday in a musical kindergarten:
          >
          > http://www.merida360.com/mrd-v2/musica/generales/movies/dorenis01.html
          >
          > Nikon D90, ISO 1600, Sigma 8mm/F4
          >
          > Saludos, Gerardo

        • gerardoant
          Message 4 of 6 , May 23, 2009
            Hola Roger

            Thanks for look the pano. To be honest I never
            check my page over opera... no I know I should
            do it always in the future!!

            I guess the problem is over. Could you check it
            again please?

            Thanks in advance!

            Saludos, Gerardo

            > Hola, Gerado,
            >
            > This comes up at extreme closeup, and the normal controls to zoom in and
            > out don't work properly. This is with Opera 9.63 on Windows Vista 32 bit.
            > What I can see looks good, but I can't enjoy it fully as it is.
            >
            > Roger W,
            >

            > On Sun, 24 May 2009 10:10:20 +0900, gerardoant <gerardoant@...>
            > wrote:
            >
            > > Hola todos
            > >
            > > Just to share with you a pano I did yesterday in a musical kindergarten:
            > >
            > > http://www.merida360.com/mrd-v2/musica/generales/movies/dorenis01.html
            > >
            > > Nikon D90, ISO 1600, Sigma 8mm/F4
            > >
            > > Saludos, Gerardo

            > Work: www.adex-japan.com

          • Roger D. Williams
            Message 5 of 6 , May 23, 2009
              Hola Gerardo!

              On Sun, 24 May 2009 12:08:36 +0900, gerardoant <gerardoant@...>
              wrote:

              > Thanks for look the pano. To be honest I never
              > check my page over opera... no I know I should
              > do it always in the future!!
              >
              > I guess the problem is over. Could you check it
              > again please?

              Yes, it's fine now. Great pano!! I love it... Opera users will be
              forever grateful.

              Saludos, Roger W

              --
              Work: www.adex-japan.com
            • ptgroup
              Message 6 of 6 , May 24, 2009
                Hi Gerardo,
                nor problem on my little laptop with WinXP SP2 & Firefox.
                Everything works fine.
                Great quality - you can read the notes on the wall.
                I like such kind of close-ups.
                ciao
                mike
                www.360de.de