Re: [PanoToolsNG] Poor Quality of Stereo

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 9 , May 22 5:15 PM
      Hi, Wim,

      On Fri, 22 May 2009 23:20:01 +0900, Wim Koornneef
      <wim.koornneef@...> wrote:

      Thanks for the details. They all make perfect sense, but I doubt if
      I would have stumbled across them on my own.

      > But perhaps all this fidling and finding the right workflow is not
      > necessary
      > if you get your hands on a Fuji 3D stereo camera and 3D monitor ;-)

      No, no, That will only be for the usual run of 3D photos, no panorama
      option... the camera anyway is little but a dedicated point-and-shoot.

      The monitor is more of an LCD photo frame. Depending on whether it
      can be linked to a computer it might have broader uses. But anyway
      nice for looking at stereo "snaps.

      Roger

      --
      Work: www.adex-japan.com