Re: [PanoToolsNG] Panorama Construction, Photo Enhancement

  • Ian Wood
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
      Don't worry, we already have...

      Ian

      On 2 Oct 2006, at 14:56, Eduardo Hutter wrote:

      > I hope the moderators take some action about it...
    • John Riley
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
        Really though, aren't you tempted just a little to send them a set of
        high-resolution images just to see what comes back? For $2, it might
        be worth the price just for amusement! And, of course, to post with
        a poll judging its horribleness.

        John

        John Riley
        johnriley@...
        jriley@...

        On Oct 2, 2006, at 9:56 AM, Eduardo Hutter wrote:

        > Please, put your crappy spam of your crappy product elsewhere (I wont
        > say where, I wouldnt be that rude), not here.
        >
        > I hope the moderators take some action about it...
        >
        > Eduardo Huter
        >
        > mai_ph_ph wrote:
        > >
        > > Greetings!
        > >

        > > We are a dynamic company that specializes in graphics editing
        > > particularly in Panorama Construction (stitching pictures to create
        > > 180 degrees & 360 degrees panorama images), Photo Enhancements and
        > > Virtual Tours.
        > >
        > > (...)

      • Mark D. Fink
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
          How about I send them my 100 image project for the WWP event? 8^)

          > Really though, aren't you tempted just a little to send them a set of
          > high-resolution images just to see what comes back? For $2, it might
          > be worth the price just for amusement! And, of course, to post with
          > a poll judging its horribleness.
          >
          > John

        • John Riley
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
            Now, that's the spirit! I say go for it! Stitching at 2 cents per
            image...