Re: [PanoToolsNG] Panorama Construction, Photo Enhancement

  • Eduardo Hutter
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
      Please, put your crappy spam of your crappy product elsewhere (I wont
      say where, I wouldnt be that rude), not here.

      I hope the moderators take some action about it...

      Eduardo Huter

      mai_ph_ph wrote:

      > Greetings!
      >

      > We are a dynamic company that specializes in graphics editing
      > particularly in Panorama Construction (stitching pictures to create
      > 180 degrees & 360 degrees panorama images), Photo Enhancements and
      > Virtual Tours.
      >
      > (...)
    • Ian Wood
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
        Don't worry, we already have...

        Ian

        On 2 Oct 2006, at 14:56, Eduardo Hutter wrote:

        > I hope the moderators take some action about it...
      • John Riley
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
          Really though, aren't you tempted just a little to send them a set of
          high-resolution images just to see what comes back? For $2, it might
          be worth the price just for amusement! And, of course, to post with
          a poll judging its horribleness.

          John

          John Riley
          johnriley@...
          jriley@...

          On Oct 2, 2006, at 9:56 AM, Eduardo Hutter wrote:

          > Please, put your crappy spam of your crappy product elsewhere (I wont
          > say where, I wouldnt be that rude), not here.
          >
          > I hope the moderators take some action about it...
          >
          > Eduardo Huter
          >
          > mai_ph_ph wrote:
          > >
          > > Greetings!
          > >

          > > We are a dynamic company that specializes in graphics editing
          > > particularly in Panorama Construction (stitching pictures to create
          > > 180 degrees & 360 degrees panorama images), Photo Enhancements and
          > > Virtual Tours.
          > >
          > > (...)

        • Mark D. Fink
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
            How about I send them my 100 image project for the WWP event? 8^)

            > Really though, aren't you tempted just a little to send them a set of
            > high-resolution images just to see what comes back? For $2, it might
            > be worth the price just for amusement! And, of course, to post with
            > a poll judging its horribleness.
            >
            > John

          • John Riley
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
              Now, that's the spirit! I say go for it! Stitching at 2 cents per
              image...