Re: aerial photo mosaics

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 21 , May 21, 2009
      Not true. Our beloved Fiero has saved windows x64 users with his "F***
      Quicktime" edition of DevalVR, which allows windows x64 users to view
      quicktime panos.

      give it a try :)

      Jeffrey Martin

      tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin /
      http://twitter.com/360cities

      Re: aerial photo mosaics
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoToolsNG/message/29329;_ylc=X3oDMTJzYW9zbDdlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE4MjI3ODQ4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNjQ5NgRtc2dJZAMyOTMyOQRzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDdm1zZwRzdGltZQMxMjQyODUyMzAy>
      Posted
      by: "Philipp B. Koch" pk@...
      <pk@...?Subject=+Re%3A%20aerial%20photo%20mosaics>
      philipp_koch_als_name_gibts_oft
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/philipp_koch_als_name_gibts_oft> Wed
      May 20, 2009 11:54 am (PDT)

      AYRTON schrieb:
      > PLEASE
      > can you post in something that we MAC users are able to see it ??
      > I would love to take a look too !
      >
      > best
      > AYRTON

      That's more or less what I think when I want to see Quicktime-panoramas
      on my Windows7 x64 machine; I have to download them and view locally,
      because there's still no 64bit-support for Quicktime on Windows. So,
      basically, everyone: It seems a good practice to publish panoramas in a
      format that can be seen regardless of the OS used. And that would be
      Flash, no (runs on Apple, Windows and Linux)? Correct me if I'm wrong...

      Best regards, Philipp