Re: [PanoToolsNG] Cheap 360 head :-)

  • Stuart Milne
    Message 1 of 11 , May 21, 2009
      Sacha>What other spherical head has a load capacity of 66 pounds?

      The 360P absolute could be uprated to that quite easily - just a change in radial bearings+springs. I'll tell you what, if any PanotoolsNG users want such a head, I'll undercut that linked to price by 50% ;-)

      (seriously though, if anyone wants a crazy head we can custom design stuff & build a lot cheaper than that)

      Cheers,

      Stu@360P