Telling hugin where to find autopano

  • Ted Applebaum
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      In the first attempt to auto find control points hugin prompted for the
      location of an autopano program.
      I entered the location of an autopano-win32.ext, which fails.
      How can I re-specify the autopano program to use?
      Hugin no longer asks where autopano is, and I find no way to have it
      prompt me again.
      (By the way, do have a recommended autopano to use with hugin?)
      - Ted
    • Bruno Postle
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
        On Sun 01-Oct-2006 at 17:29 -0700, Ted Applebaum wrote:

        > How can I re-specify the autopano program to use?

        You can change it in this menu:

        File->Preferences->Autopano

        The entry for Autopano-SIFT should look something like:

        c:\Program Files\hugin\autopano-win32.exe

        --
        Bruno