Re: [PanoToolsNG] Game panorama

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2006
      I enjoyed the pano, but I wanted to tell you that switching to full-
      screen doesn't work properly for me. It blinks, then stays the same,
      but with the full-screen switch shown in the upper right corner, as
      well as its normal position. I haven't had this happen on any other
      Immervision panos. I am on Mac OS X 10.4, latest updates.

      John

      John Riley
      johnriley@...
      jriley@...

      On Sep 29, 2006, at 3:10 AM, djfreddystapersma wrote:

      > I had some fun with the new GTR2 game and was also playing a bit with
      > immervision pure player.
      > http://www.discocandy.com/panorama/Web/pureplayer/gtr2/index.html
      >
      > both are fun programs!!
      >
      > Regards
      > Discocandy. (freddy)
      > www.discocandy.com

    • djfreddystapersma
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
        Hi. John
        Thnx for your reaction.

        I really have no idea what went wrong.
        I would like to know if more people had trouble with it??

        here is another one with painting I did for a racegame (not all of
        it. It was a group effort.)

        the racegame is called Rfactor. and the team I belong to is Virtua-lm
        http://www.discocandy.com/panorama/Web/pureplayer/ptcrf1/index.html

        www.virtua-lm.com

        The lensflare is something that is already in the pureplayer pro.
        You can find documentation and samples here.
        http://www.immervision.com/en/multimedia/multimedia_download.php

        > I enjoyed the pano, but I wanted to tell you that switching to full-

        > screen doesn't work properly for me. It blinks, then stays the
        same,
        > but with the full-screen switch shown in the upper right corner,
        as
        > well as its normal position. I haven't had this happen on any
        other
        > Immervision panos. I am on Mac OS X 10.4, latest updates.
        >
        > John
        >
        > John Riley
        > johnriley@...
        > jriley@...
        >

        > On Sep 29, 2006, at 3:10 AM, djfreddystapersma wrote:
        >
        > > I had some fun with the new GTR2 game and was also playing a bit
        with
        > > immervision pure player.
        > > http://www.discocandy.com/panorama/Web/pureplayer/gtr2/index.html
        > >
        > > both are fun programs!!
        > >
        > > Regards
        > > Discocandy. (freddy)
        > > www.discocandy.com

      • ptgroup
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
          Works good with all my browsers FF, IE, NS.
          Windoz xp pro sp2 - no problems.

          Is the lensflare completely made with immervision-tools?
          I mean the brightening when going into the sun etc ?

          It really look cool and could be a much more realistic
          look for a lot of my mediterranian panos then.

          Ciao
          Mike

          -------------------------

          -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
          I would like to know if more people had trouble with it??

          here is another one with painting I did for a racegame (not all of
          it. It was a group effort.)

          the racegame is called Rfactor. and the team I belong to is Virtua-lm
          http://www.discocandy.com/panorama/Web/pureplayer/ptcrf1/index.html

          www.virtua-lm.com

          The lensflare is something that is already in the pureplayer pro.
          You can find documentation and samples here.
          http://www.immervision.com/en/multimedia/multimedia_download.php

          > I enjoyed the pano, but I wanted to tell you that switching to full-

          > screen doesn't work properly for me. It blinks, then stays the
          same,
          > but with the full-screen switch shown in the upper right corner,
          as
          > well as its normal position. I haven't had this happen on any
          other
          > Immervision panos. I am on Mac OS X 10.4, latest updates.
          >
          > John
          >
          > John Riley
          > johnriley@...
          > jriley@...
          >

          > On Sep 29, 2006, at 3:10 AM, djfreddystapersma wrote:
          >
          > > I had some fun with the new GTR2 game and was also playing a bit
          with
          > > immervision pure player.
          > > http://www.discocandy.com/panorama/Web/pureplayer/gtr2/index.html
          > >
          > > both are fun programs!!
          > >
          > > Regards
          > > Discocandy. (freddy)
          > > www.discocandy.com

        • John Riley
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
            BTW - the new one goes full-screen properly, but the old one still
            doesn't. Odd.

            John

            John Riley
            johnriley@...
            jriley@...

            On Oct 2, 2006, at 10:26 AM, djfreddystapersma wrote:

            > Hi. John
            > Thnx for your reaction.
            >
            > I really have no idea what went wrong.
            > I would like to know if more people had trouble with it??
            >
            > here is another one with painting I did for a racegame (not all of
            > it. It was a group effort.)
            >
            > the racegame is called Rfactor. and the team I belong to is Virtua-lm
            > http://www.discocandy.com/panorama/Web/pureplayer/ptcrf1/index.html
            >
            > www.virtua-lm.com
            >
            > The lensflare is something that is already in the pureplayer pro.
            > You can find documentation and samples here.
            > http://www.immervision.com/en/multimedia/multimedia_download.php
            >
            > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, John Riley <johnriley@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I enjoyed the pano, but I wanted to tell you that switching to full-
            >
            > > screen doesn't work properly for me. It blinks, then stays the
            > same,
            > > but with the full-screen switch shown in the upper right corner,
            > as
            > > well as its normal position. I haven't had this happen on any
            > other
            > > Immervision panos. I am on Mac OS X 10.4, latest updates.
            > >
            > > John
            > >
            > > John Riley
            > > johnriley@...
            > > jriley@...
            > >

            > > On Sep 29, 2006, at 3:10 AM, djfreddystapersma wrote:
            > >
            > > > I had some fun with the new GTR2 game and was also playing a bit
            > with
            > > > immervision pure player.
            > > > http://www.discocandy.com/panorama/Web/pureplayer/gtr2/index.html
            > > >
            > > > both are fun programs!!
            > > >
            > > > Regards
            > > > Discocandy. (freddy)
            > > > www.discocandy.com

          • djfreddystapersma
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 3, 2006
              Hi mike.

              Yes it is all posible with immervision.
              infact a lot more. you can give the lensflare your own colors
              (heximal)change the look,sizes.
              if you like to see the full potential of this program look here.
              http://vrm.vrway.com/vartist/spotlight/IMMERVISION_S_PURE_PLAYER_PRO_F
              OR_JAVA.html

              Specially the one with the butterflies is one of my favorite.

              The player and samples are free. you can change them if you like.
              The tools you can buy are tools that make it more easy to use but
              they are not needed. Specially when you know a little bit about java
              and xml it must be easy.